Re: 64-bit Sims 3 content not in Origin library

by TajeNelson

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Alright simmers, I chatted with india EA and said this :"I am a macOS user of The Sims 3. The 64-bit update has not shown up so far. I'd like you to look at my account and apply the 64-bit entitlement for me. I will wait for you while you do it. Once you've finished I'll double-check for you that it worked by checking to see if this shows up in my gaming library. Thank you for your help!" they asked me a few questions and the game was added to my library!! The process took about 20-30 mins as the advisor stepped away to resolve the issue. I have most of my EPs minus the limited edition ones. 

Message 61 of 694 (2,093 Views)

Sims 3 64-Bit - EPs

★ Apprentice

This might be putting the cart before the horse, but I am curious if anyone else is having issues with some Ep's not showing or installing in game. I'm not sure if this has already been covered in the main thread but for example ShowTime or ShowTime Katy Perry isn't showing up, in Origin client or in game. No complaints here just wondering, I'm super excited and grateful that @MaxisJoe and the Team worked on getting this fixed and running for us. Thank you so much!

Message 62 of 694 (2,076 Views)

@AeiaVio  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one for more information.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 63 of 694 (2,064 Views)

Sims 3 Expansions say unlocked

★ Novice

Hello, 

I have recently installed The Sims 3 64 bit. For some reason, some expansions say installed and some others say unlocked. The unlocked expansions have not downloaded into my game and I was wondering how to do so. 

Message 64 of 694 (2,025 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It took a total of 6 support chats between Wednesday, yesterday and today but I finally have the 64 bit version of Sims 3 correctly in my origin account thanks to the words of another fellow Simmer 

Message 65 of 694 (2,022 Views)

@brennaross3  I've merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  Please make sure that you don't in fact have two copies of each pack, one "unlocked" and one downloadable, because you can just click Download on the second and not worry about the first.

Otherwise, please see the first post for more details on why some packs are yet not appearing, or appearing properly, in some players' game libraries.

Message 66 of 694 (1,997 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much that does sound like it could be it,

How would I remove the second version of it?

Thank youuuuuu

Message 67 of 694 (2,090 Views)

[ Edited ]

@brennaross3  I don't think the second version is removable, at least not by players, but you can just ignore it for now.  Origin will probably update to fix it at some point.

Message 68 of 694 (2,081 Views)

Sims 3 EP

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

since Sims 3 was becoming again usable on my Mac I bought Generations that I did not possess before. For some reason all of the packs I had before the change to 64bit are playable and downloadable but I seem to not have the same for Generations, is it normal? I can only download it through the 32bit Sims3 and not through the 64bit, I only get the option “buy as present”

Message 69 of 694 (1,965 Views)

Missing expansion packs

★ Novice

Hello, I recently installed the new 64 bit sims 3. When I go to view my expansion packs, on origin, only half of the ones I previously owned are listed. It says I need to pay for them again. The packs that are not tagged as owned are Generations, Island Paradise, Pets and Supernatural. Is there a way I can get these back without paying for them again?

Message 70 of 694 (2,046 Views)