Re: The Sims 3 64 Bit & Metal has not shown up in my library yet

by TajeNelson

Original Post

The Sims 3 64 Bit & Metal has not shown up in my library yet

★★★ Novice

Just wondering if there are still people out there who still have not recieved a copy of TS3 64 Bit & Metal in their libary. I of course have the old/PC version in my library. I am running the latest version of Origin. Should it have shown up by now?

Message 51 of 694 (1,688 Views)

Re: 64-bit Sims 3 content not in Origin library

★★★★★ Newbie

Just got off another chat support, she said my game has the entitlement however it's rolling out slowly and should be in my game library in the next few days. hope this helps anyone else waiting like me Frown 

Message 52 of 694 (1,686 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SimmerNick Hiii, I am with you there! Still nothing on my end 😕. It's frustrating because I’ve chatted multiple times and my last chat told me that their entitlement system was down.... I was like Uhhh nooo it's not... Just frustrating that Support is kinda lack luster for this issue...

On anohter note, do you remember if you purchased the collectors edition or some sort of special edition?
Message 53 of 694 (1,660 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You aren't alone. I still haven't received it either. Have literally tried every single troubleshooting method possible, spoken to 4 advisors. 1 tried to add a cdkey for me but it didn't work. I think we're just going to have to keep waiting even though its incredibly frustrasting and disappointing.

At this point I've tried everything so I'm just going to give up and keep waiting because nothing else seems to be working.

Message 54 of 694 (1,643 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I was just live chatting with an advisor from the India team and they added it to my library. Shoutout to Sanklap!! 

Message 55 of 694 (1,640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@puzzlezaddictThis is what I have today. Then I asked to add the 64 bit sims 3 version and the staff gave me the 32 bit one. I still don't see the 64 bit sims 3 in my library. The staff didn't give me the 64 bit all through the live chat 3 times. And the staff asked me to write a bug report about my issue here.

Message 56 of 694 (1,614 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I spoke to someone from ea in India. They were able to add the 64 but version into my library. The game seems to be working but the display settings have been a bit weird

Message 57 of 694 (1,721 Views)

The sims 3 64-bit don't show up in my library

★★★ Novice

I still cant't see the sims 3 64-bit in my library. I received an answer from EA Help to open a case on chat or phone? I don't understand what to do. I never used to contact EA or use this website. Can somebody help me? 

Message 58 of 694 (1,708 Views)

@aodoherty  The way it's supposed to work is, the 64-bit version is added automatically to anyone who has the 32-bit version, without support needing to take any extra steps.  I'm not sure why the support rep couldn't add the 64-bit version for you, when it's worked for other people, but this should still resolve itself soon.  It's not really a bug, just a delay in the system.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 59 of 694 (1,688 Views)

@Lukrecjapro1997 I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one for more information.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 60 of 694 (1,687 Views)