Re: 64-bit Sims 3 content not in Origin library

by TajeNelson

Original Post

@BillieSax  Some people are reporting (in this thread, as you can see) that the Origin update has made their content show up.  If that's not the case for you, try running the Origin reset tool:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

If that doesn't help either, you can try the regular EA customer support linked in the first post of this thread.  There's no specific support for Sims 3 (or any other game)—you just use the webform to choose your platform and game(s), as well as your category of issue, then you see your contact options.  If you don't get the live chat option, back out and try a slightly different category; some types of problems get funneled to phone support.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 41 of 694 (1,787 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

still not in my library for me Frown will keep waiting!

Message 42 of 694 (1,763 Views)

Re: Problems with Sims 3 64Bit - Thread for those who have it

★★ Apprentice

Yeah I’m having issues with redeeming Into the Future! It said that I redeemed it and that it is ready to download, but on my expansions list it says that I don’t own it...

Message 43 of 694 (1,749 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict OK thanks, I´m gonna try and check it out Standard smile
Message 44 of 694 (1,871 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Im still waiting for all of my packs as well. I have the collectors edition base game so I might continue having to wait... Just suuuuper excited to play and the anticipation is killing me. Chat wasn't any help yesterday. Hopefully the new origin update helps..  

Message 45 of 694 (1,870 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I still don't have it yet. Just got off yet another useless support chat where all I was told was they're working on it. 

Message 46 of 694 (1,867 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@gurlgamer05 Hi! An EA worker responded to the other discussion by saying they were fixing it.I know it's difficult but be patient
Message 47 of 694 (1,865 Views)

Re: the sims 3 (64-bit & metal) release

★★ Guide
@carolina18c Hmmm can confirm sims3packs are not currently installing. Stick to .package if you can for now!
Message 48 of 694 (2,247 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LillyDoe Thank you!!
Message 49 of 694 (2,376 Views)

★ Guide
@LillyDoe I have a question since yours is working now, did you have to redownload all the packs again?
Message 50 of 694 (2,219 Views)