Re: SIMS 3 64 BIT

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Origin Sims 3 64 bit expansion packs

★★★ Newbie

has this been fixed yet? I'm still having the same issue

Message 341 of 694 (976 Views)

Re: Origin Sims 3 64 bit expansion packs

@gelizmiller  The issue can be fixed by contacting EA customer support and requesting the entitlements for the missing content, as described in the accepted solution on page one.

If you're having a different issue, please describe it more fully.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 342 of 694 (959 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried this and it did not change anything. On origin for me, only 2 of my expansions are downloading and the rest say unlocked, but there is no download button.

Message 343 of 694 (951 Views)

@mememe18132  Your issue is a bit different, so I've merged your post with the master thread for this particular problem.  Please see the first post on page one for an explanation.

Message 344 of 694 (949 Views)

How to get Sims 3 64bit on Origin

★★★ Novice

Apparently an update should be available on origin but I can’t find it. Am I doing something wrong?

thanks!

Message 345 of 694 (876 Views)

Re: How to get Sims 3 64bit on Origin

Hero

@Sims2Remastered The Sims 3 (64-bit & Metal) should be in your Origin library separately from the original version of the game, with the box art that has a 64-bit tag on the top left. It was supposed to be added automatically to all players who owned the original base game, however it might have missed some.

The 64-bit version is only available for Mac players; if you're on Windows, you will not be able to download it. If you're on a Mac and the game is missing, check the Hidden games section in your library. If it doesn't show up there, you should contact customer support and ask them to add it to your library.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 346 of 694 (1,142 Views)

Re: How to get Sims 3 64bit on Origin

★★★ Novice

Thanks!

I'm contacting support now :D

Message 347 of 694 (1,138 Views)

Packages and Sims 3 Metal 64Bit

★ Novice

How to make the Packages like island paradise work with this metal version? I have all the packages installed in origin, but they are not shown and not available in Sims 3

Message 348 of 694 (909 Views)

Re: Packages and Sims 3 Metal 64Bit

@pinkmuffin0209  All the expansion and stuff packs are available to download in the 64-bit version of Sims 3.  The problem is that sometimes the "entitlements," as they're called, don't get added to players' accounts.  So the packs are listed as "unlocked" but can't be downloaded.

If this is your issue, you'll need to contact EA customer support and request the entitlements for the missing packs.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you're not seeing the packs at all, make sure to click on the Sims 3 icon in your Origin game library, then click More > Expansion Packs.

Message 349 of 694 (891 Views)

Re: Packages and Sims 3 Metal 64Bit

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict hi, thank you for your answer. In my library, only the normal sims game is listed. If I click on the game, all the expansion packs are unlocked with a green icon. But if I want to play, only three packs are activated in the launcher, all other are grey. (And not listed in the „installed“section). Do you know what to do?
Thanks for your kind help Standard smile
Message 350 of 694 (874 Views)