Re: SIMS 3 - MAC - Licence expired

by fons_garmo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIMS 3 - MAC - Licence expired

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded all my games into my new computer and when i tried to star the game, it says that my licence has expired. I don't know how to get a new one or how to make my license to work.

Message 1 of 4 (373 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @Saul4321,

You have to contact an EA Advisor in order to solve this issue. Click here to do it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Saul4321,

You have to contact an EA Advisor in order to solve this issue. Click here to do it.

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 4 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! I already did it but got no response. I opened a chat room and im still waiting, do you know how long it takes to get an answer?

Message 3 of 4 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Saul4321,

It depends, but normally it's just 5-15 minutes. Please try reloading the page or using another web browser.

Message 4 of 4 (329 Views)