Re: Right click rotate won't work sims 4

by Graciecat85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Right click rotate won't work sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I used to play the sims 4 on another account but ever since I changed to start playing on a new account on my computer the right click won't work anymore. I have it on the exact same settings on the other account but it won't let me right click to rotate my screen or right click to rotate objects. Im aware that I can use the "< >" keys to rotate but its more difficult and I miss using the right click option. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I've been looking up stuff everywhere but nothing has helped. And its not on Sims 3 camera, I'm not sure whats happening. Can anybody help me? thank you! Also I am playing on a Mac if that changes anything.

Message 1 of 5 (17,710 Views)

Accepted Solution

@mrsstyl3s

Moved your post to the Mac forum Standard smile

If changing the cameras doesn't work, can you please double check that Secondary click is enabled in System Preferences > Trackpad/Mouse (depending on which pointing device you use).

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (17,669 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@mrsstyl3s 

Change from the current Sims 3 camera back to Sims 4 camera and you can use the right mouse button.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (17,683 Views)

@mrsstyl3s

Moved your post to the Mac forum Standard smile

If changing the cameras doesn't work, can you please double check that Secondary click is enabled in System Preferences > Trackpad/Mouse (depending on which pointing device you use).

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 5 (17,670 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ahh this worked thank you so much!

Message 4 of 5 (17,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't rotate objects either. My right click used to work perfectly fine but one day i opened the game and it didn't work. I have changed the game mode but it still won't work. Any suggestions? Thank you <3

Message 5 of 5 (14,027 Views)