Re: Lighting/Action PSD??

by KAHowler88

Original Post

Re: Reshade for Macs....SUCCESSFUL!!!

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry it's not working for you guys! As I've said in an earlier post, my friend created he files on her MacBook Pro while running Parallels. She then tested the feature in her game and it worked fine as in mine as well. I did not press any keys. The hardest part for us was finding out WHERE to place the files since there is no "bin" folder location on a Mac.

Message 41 of 109 (3,519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@LexLennon The link you posted for the files says it is not available Frown is there anyway you can DM it to me too or post it again?

Message 42 of 109 (3,465 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Lighting/Action PSD??

★★★★ Apprentice
@ArtsyGemstone I can't see the link you have but The PSD isn't for fixing lighting in the game. The PSD is a like a photoshop template, depending the template in add to your photo by maybe adding overlay's or light leaks. The action can be added and "played" in photoshop and will edit your photo, like for brightness, saturation, etc etc. For Mac users who can't use reshade if you edit your photos for somewhere like Tumblr, most of us have to heavily edit them and some create actions to share with others for the edits to our photos.
Message 43 of 109 (3,415 Views)

★ Novice

same plsEmbarrassedStandard smile

Message 44 of 109 (3,394 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I sent you the link. Standard smile

Message 45 of 109 (3,300 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sent the link to you! :D

Message 46 of 109 (3,292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey , do you mind sending me the links for reshader as well. It looks so good I would like to test it out

Message 47 of 109 (3,221 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 48 of 109 (3,190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For some reason it will not let me open the reshade file, I cannot extract it because it is a window exe. file, help pls. I have tried installing a app to open window files and that did not work either . 

Message 49 of 109 (3,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@MiniiMoniiMe too. I have no idea how to get the files. Please send the link @LexLennon 

Message 50 of 109 (3,168 Views)