Re: Sims 4: Pausing Issues, Trouble With Movement etc

by evie369

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, I know this thread is from a little while ago but I was wondering if you ever found the fix? I have also been having this same problem where I will pause my game and then it will go back to times 3 speed or when I pause my game my sims will still be moving about. Also, my game will not be paused and my sims will just going about their day and they will suddenly start repeating movements, and then I go on pause and they will continue to repeat the same movements. Another problem is when I try to save my game it will take forever or will say a message like "Unable to save" or "Game is currently in a state where it is not able to save." Some things about my game are I play on a mac, I have the packs seasons, and holiday stuff, I have mods and CC but I took them out and I was still having the same problem. Also, I have already tried to repair my game and that did not work, I also created a new sims 4 file and created a new save game and everything was fine in that save game until I had been playing for a few hours and then the same problems started to occur, now every time I go into that new save the problems start to occur immediately. Please let me know if you have the fix to this problem! 

Message 1 of 5 (770 Views)

@evie369

Have you moved your Mods folder, tray folder and old saves into the new folder created?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 5 (700 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bluebellflora I moved my mods and my old saves into the new folder but I did not add the tray folder.
Message 3 of 5 (683 Views)

★ Novice

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same issue. I pause my game and the sims continue to repeat the same action over and over while my screen clearly says paused. I removed all my mods from the game but that didn't fix the issue at all. 

Message 4 of 5 (546 Views)

★★ Novice

The problem did get fixed eventually but I don’t know how, I stopped playing Sims for about a month or so and when I came back it was working just fine again, but every once and a while it slightly happens so I just save and exit out of the game. Also, I’m not exactly sure if that’s what fixed it because I also did a bunch of other things like making a copy of my game and saving all of my save files but I don’t remember if that worked. Sorry I couldn’t help that much! Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (521 Views)