Re: My sims are not appearing in my game

by teakolundzic

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same problem, but even worse. my mods will show at startup, and when i try to start playing i can't see my sims either. it's exactly identical to the picture you attached. heres the twist. i went into my sims 4 folder in documents, then into mods, but NOTHING shows up but "Resource.cfg". i don't know what to do. i don't remember ever deleting my mods! If i turn off cc and mods in the game menu, I'm going to lose everything. and if i want to add something to the mods folder and try again, it still won't work because all my old cc pops up at the startup but not in my mods folder! someone please help me! this is driving me insane and if I can't fix it, then sims isn't something i want to play anymore. Frown

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@teakolundzic

Hi!
I can see that you have a Mac, and this is the technical issues for PC. You'll get better help if you fins a similar post on the Mac forum, or make a new one.

Probably your game is using another folder than the one you're accessing right now. It might have something to do with iCloud, check out the threads over here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/bd-p/The-Sims-Mac

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

Hero

Hi @teakolundzic

I moved your post to the mac forum for better help.

Are you using iCloud ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)