Re: Having Problems...

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

I have same problem. Have tried all of the above but still get the message saying "origin serves are offline at this time". they have been offline now for several days which does not seem possible?

I have a macintosh so microsoft defender is not blocking the internet access.

Message 1 of 3 (527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @Dustierchair

I moved this to the mac forum but as you already have a post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Why-does-Origin-keep-telling-me-the-servers-are-down-at-t... and it's rather an Origin than a Sims issue, I'm going to lock this thread.

Please continue in your other thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (560 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@Dustierchair

Please post in the Sims Mac forum there you can find better help for your Mac.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (510 Views)

Hero

Hi @Dustierchair

I moved this to the mac forum but as you already have a post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Why-does-Origin-keep-telling-me-the-servers-are-down-at-t... and it's rather an Origin than a Sims issue, I'm going to lock this thread.

Please continue in your other thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (561 Views)