Product code won’t work for MacOS on launch

by r34rdon_821

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 won't launch

@Yubinm826  The asking for a code is a separate issue that, as far as I know, doesn't have a good solution.  I'll ask if there are any updates on it yet, but the answer might take a couple of days.

In the meantime, do you own any other packs you could install?  If so, it might get you around this error.  (It might not help at all.)  A few different packs need special help to get going, so let me know which one(s), if any, you own.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 31 of 36 (867 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you so much, but no I don't own any packs.
Message 32 of 36 (854 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict I'm terribly sorry, but now it is telling me that there is a problem with verifying ownership of the game and wants me to reinstall it, but when I reinstall, the same problems will simply appear again. Are there any solutions for this problem? Thank you so much.
Message 33 of 36 (797 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @Yubinm826 ,

I just merged a bunch of posts into this big thread to keep everything in place Standard smile

I'll @Yubinm826 make @Yubinm826 sure @Yubinm826 to @Yubinm826 tag @Yubinm826 you @Yubinm826 so that you know where your post went Wink

As you can see in the thread, I've seen this issue before and whilst I might not be able to solve it for you directly, I can give you these tips to resolve it with our support team.

1. Contact our support team via https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  2. Click the correct boxes for your problem
  3. Let them know that your issue is that the code prompt keeps popping up and that it's not accepting your code
  4. Ask them if the code that you are entering is the correct code and if it is the correct code (and it's not working) then ask them to replace to code to see if that works
  5. Report back here and lets us know how it went
Jason.png
Message 34 of 36 (751 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Here's an extra tag @Yubinm826, because @puzzlezaddict doesn't believe that I put in enough tags. 

Jason.png
Message 35 of 36 (746 Views)

@EA_Jason thinks he's funny, but don't worry, you can just ignore him.

(His advice is good though.)

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 36 of 36 (741 Views)