Re: Problems with Mods & CC

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Problems with Mods & CC

★ Novice

Hello everyone.  Ever  since I've updated my game through origin I have been having many problems! My most recent problem is with my CC. My custom content and mods option is already selected. When I download new CC and put them in the correct folder, they do not pop up. I already checked to see if they were outdated and they aren't. I deleted my entire CC folder and redownloaded  some more CC to test it out. When I checked in my game to see which ones were popping up, ones that aren't even in my CC folder anymore are still showing up in the game. No, I do not have many subfolders and I still have resource.cfg placed in the correct spot. Please help!! I don't want to have to delete the game and reinstall it.

Message 1 of 4 (374 Views)

@jadaelese 

Please could you click on one of your CC files once to select it then go to File > Get Info. Under the General > Where section near the top of the info window please copy and paste the location of the file here.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

★ Novice

/Users/jadaelese/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)

@jadaelese

Thanks. It's in the right place. Do you have iCloud Drive enabled and your Mac internal storage is now getting full? This would make sense because new files you are adding to your Mac could be getting automatically stored in the cloud. More info here - https://bluebellflora.com/2017/02/06/sims-3-and-sims-4-not-loading-save-games/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)