Pre-made lots gone

by blissnirvana

Original Post

Pre-made lots gone

★ Apprentice

hey! so basically for a few months I was having gameplay issues after installing 2 packs, Get to Work and Cats and Dogs, I couldn't access the gallery but I got the issue resolved and it started working for me now, but the thing is I lost all my houses and I had no problem getting my sims new houses since I didnt like the homes they lived in that much. But now I'm dealing with the issue of pre-made lots being missing. Places like the San Myshuno Apartments (my favorites) are completely gone, the pre-made dorms in Britechester are as well, and I even tried to download a renovation lot for it to see if that would help, but that doesn't work either. And the get to work lots where the sims work I cannot access either. Pretty much every lot made by the game is completely empty. I'm also having an issue with the Brindleton Bay, everytime I try to move a sim there or start the vet hospital, it crashes back in the worlds section and says I need to reload the game. I don't know what's up with that but I'd appreciate some help Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (462 Views)

Re: Pre-made lots gone

@blissnirvana

Repair the base game in Origin. If that doesn't fix it trash and re-download Get To Work and Cats & Dogs - https://bluebellflora.com/2020/06/17/repairing-sims-4-packs-in-origin/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 6 (418 Views)

★ Apprentice

Okay so I tried that and it didn't work, along with the repairing.

Message 3 of 6 (363 Views)

@blissnirvana

How about if you try a new save? Does it still happen in that save?

AHQSigImage.png
Message 4 of 6 (346 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been wanting to try a new save, but like I'm scared I'm gonna mess up and lose my entire game.

Message 5 of 6 (330 Views)

@blissnirvana

Back up your saves folder Standard smile

AHQSigImage.png
Message 6 of 6 (308 Views)