Posting Again..... TS3 issues

by mizztee09

Original Post

Posting Again..... TS3 issues

★★★ Apprentice

I reposting this thread because I STILL did not receive a solution. I appreciate @fons_garmo help, but no one asked for my thread to be closed. The problem I am having is I keep getting redirected to the same thread. I've seen that thread a thousand times! It is not solution to problem.  I have tried every solution that @Bluebellflora have put out there for everyone, and it STILL does not work for my issue. Until some one can provide a solution that actually works, don't close my thread. Because there may be others who can help and not redirect me.

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Re: Posting Again..... TS3 issues

Hi @mizztee09,

As I said before, in this thread you can talk about your issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/CURRENT-ISSUE-The-Sims-3-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p...

I closed your old thread to avoid duplicates and I'm doing that with this one as well. Please post your issue on the thread I link you.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)