Pets don't appear

by carolina18c

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pets don't appear

★★★★★ Apprentice

Good morning, I sent my couple of sims to France and when they were back their two dogs are in the household but they can't be seen, I can't either select themselves, I tried resetsim, repair the game, update it, delete files and nothing worked Frown

They were perfect before the french holidays and my game never had a problem with pets

Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pets don't appear

@carolina18c  Try evicting the household in Edit Town and placing them back in their house again.  As long as you do this in one Edit Town session, without saving the sims and replacing them, they should keep their jobs and relationships, although they'll lose their promised wishes and opportunities.

If that doesn't work, be sure to quit without saving, and let me know whether the pets' portraits show in-game or not.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)

All Replies

@carolina18c  Try evicting the household in Edit Town and placing them back in their house again.  As long as you do this in one Edit Town session, without saving the sims and replacing them, they should keep their jobs and relationships, although they'll lose their promised wishes and opportunities.

If that doesn't work, be sure to quit without saving, and let me know whether the pets' portraits show in-game or not.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Sorry for late reply! At the end doing what you suggested worked! Thank you!
Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)