PC Version and Mac Version

by august2419

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Version and Mac Version

★★★ Newbie
Would the Sims 4 deluxe edition PC version work on a MacBook?? Would it automatically download the Mac version?
Message 1 of 3 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PC Version and Mac Version

[ Edited ]

Hi @august2419,

Yes, the PC version is compatible with Mac OS X. In order to install it on your Mac, you have to download the game from Origin Wink

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (374 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hi @august2419,

Yes, the PC version is compatible with Mac OS X. In order to install it on your Mac, you have to download the game from Origin Wink

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 3 (375 Views)

Hero

Yes

Download the Origin client for mac to your mac and then just download the game through your account.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)