[PARTIAL FIX] Sims 4 CAS cursor glitch

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

sims 4 cas cursor glitch

★★ Novice

Hi, I just updated my mac book air from MacOs Sierra to MacOs High Sierra, and in CAS the cursor is glitches a lot. I know its happened before but now its happening to me and I have tried everything but unfortunately nothing works. thank you for the help

Message 151 of 155 (2,328 Views)

Re: sims 4 cas cursor glitch

@eugenia200622 

I've moved your post to this thread on the issue (more info in the opening post on page 1).

It would be helpful to know which exact Mac you have please Standard smile Instructions on what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 152 of 155 (2,314 Views)

★ Apprentice

I heard you guys needed this info as well

=== Graphics device info ===
Number: 0
Name (driver): Intel HD Graphics 6000
Name (database): Intel (R) Iris Graphics 6000 [Found: 1, Supported: 1]
Vendor: Intel
Chipset: Vendor: 8086, Device: 1626, Board: 0000011b, Chipset: 0009
Driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000, Version: 0.12.0.34
Driver version: 34
Monitor: 00000000
Texture memory: 3072MB

Message 153 of 155 (2,279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Not only is my CAS glitchy but now I have the pinch to zoom and rotate glitch which is making regular gameplay literally not playable. EA appears to be in no rush to fix either glitch so my CAS is broken and my regular gameplay is broken. I guess this will be the last of the sims game I play. What a waste of my money!

It's a shame us Mac players don't get the same experiences as others. I hope EA learns that if they can't fix an existing bug, they should just let those affected by the bug know that it cannot be fixed, and I hope they FIX COMMUNICATION. Please, we just want to be updated!

Message 154 of 155 (2,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me right around July and it still hasn't been fixed Frown I was having so much fun playing and then one day it randomly happened and I don't know how to repair it. Have you had any luck since July?

Message 155 of 155 (1,961 Views)