Re: Origin won't open and my games wont open

by Helenar45

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin won't open and my games wont open

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

Origin won`t open when I click on it. I have a mac and origin just jump one time and stops suddenly. I don´t get any messages so could some one please help me? I have restarted my mac many times and updated the mac.

Please help me!

CorneliaWB

Message 1 of 6 (905 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @corny2004,

I'm sorry to read your Origin is not willing to open... let's try to fix it. Could you reset Origin following these steps: How to reset Origin on Mac? That should help Wink

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (956 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @corny2004,

I'm sorry to read your Origin is not willing to open... let's try to fix it. Could you reset Origin following these steps: How to reset Origin on Mac? That should help Wink

-Mai

Message 2 of 6 (957 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the exact same issue, and I have tried the Origin reset, and nothing seems to work

Message 3 of 6 (685 Views)

@jlambert2015  Could you let us know what OS you have?  There have been a couple of issues with both Yosemite and Mojave lately.

You said in this post that you tried the Origin reset, and in your other one that you uninstalled Origin, but did you do them together?  A simple uninstall will miss the files that the reset removes, and those files might be getting in the way now.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 6 (674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey! i've got the same problem and attempted to rest origin but im still having the same issue... any other suggestions?

Message 5 of 6 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai I tried that but I still cant do it. It says that its all deleted but still wont open
Message 6 of 6 (453 Views)