by samantha_r998

Original Post

Re: Installation problem with The sims 4

★★★ Newbie

No I dont, my problem was solved, but thanks. Standard smile 

Message 31 of 222 (2,896 Views)

Re: new to this, please help! <3

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. You should cancel your membership and pay for the game in origin. Standard smile 

Message 32 of 222 (2,896 Views)

sims 4 in mac

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded sims 4 in origin by becoming a basic member. When I bought the game, it was available for both mac and windows and I downloaded it. Now my purchase does not open because it says that it is only available in windows. And when I press the button that says download game for mac, it does not give a download option and I cannot download it and it sends me back to the same page where it says the game is only available for windows only. Can you please look into my situation or help me download the game for mac?

Message 33 of 222 (2,889 Views)

Re: sims 4 in mac

@shaleynn

I've merged your post into this on in the Mac forum as a lot of new Sims Mac players are experiencing the same issue. Please see my instructions in the opening post for how to properly download the game. It sounds like you have subscribed to Origin Access which isn't compatible on Mac.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 34 of 222 (2,882 Views)

Re: Accidentally bought Microsoft sims 4 on my mac

★ Novice

do you know if this would be the right one for mac before i purchase?? thank you so much for helping!!

Message 35 of 222 (2,860 Views)

new

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought the sims 4, but I cant play it because of "available on origin assess for windows only".

I have MacBook Pro 2019. please help me

Message 36 of 222 (2,868 Views)

Re: new

@osmonkka

I've merged your post into this thread on how to properly purchase and download the game for Mac. Please see the first post on page 1 for instructions Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 37 of 222 (2,832 Views)

game not downloaded

★★ Newbie

sims 4 not downloading on Mac telling me I need base game first then wen I downloaded that its saying only compatible with windows

Message 38 of 222 (2,843 Views)

why can't I play sims 4 after buying it

★★★ Newbie

I have a MacBook and I downloaded origin onto my computer and then purchased sims 4 but in my game library it comes up with a grey tint over it and won't let me download sims so that I can play it. when I click "Buy game for Mac" it takes me right to where it gives me the option to view trailer of visit library and I keep searching for ways to download it or play it and I keep going in circles on origin. Someone please help asap I just want to play sims!

Message 39 of 222 (2,835 Views)

Origin Sims 4 Buy Game For Mac

★★★ Newbie

Hiya,

I recently signed up to Origin to play Sims 4. I have downloaded Origin onto my Mac and when I attempt to play the game, it says that 'Available on Origin Access for Windows only. Buy game for Mac'. 

When I click on the 'Buy game for Mac', it takes me back to the screen that says 'View in Library', when clicking on this, it takes me back to the above, so, this is going in loops. 

Are you able to advise how I am able to play this game?

Message 40 of 222 (2,847 Views)