Origin Access and Playing on Mac

by SquiglyBoot

Original Post

Origin Access and Playing on Mac

★ Novice

I currently have Origin Access and have the Sims 4 base game that I play on my husband and mines shared PC. I've also bought a couple of expansion packs for the game. My husband is on our PC most of the time so I have a Mac laptop that I can use. I know that I can't play the base game through Origin Access on my Mac, but if I purchase the base game for Mac, will I still be able to use the expansion packs that I have previously purchased that are currently in my game library?

Message 1 of 2 (245 Views)

Re: Origin Access and Playing on Mac

@SquiglyBoot  I've never heard of anyone doing this, although I'm sure you're not the first to try.  In theory, if the packs you own are listed in your library, they should be available for download once you have the base game installed.  In practice, this is Origin we're talking about, and anything's possible.  So unless someone else has a better answer, I'd recommend contacting EA customer support (https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/) to ask whether this would work.  Hopefully someone on that end will know the answer.  At the very least, if you buy the base game but can't use your packs after all, you'll have grounds to ask for a refund.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)