Re: No disc f

by mxll1e

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No disc f

★★★★ Novice

Hello! I'm sorry if this question has been answered before--

So, 2 days ago my Sims 3 game was fine, and there was nothing wrong. I have Seasons, Pets, Supernatural, Base Game (obviously) and my latest expansion pack I re installed, Island Paradise. Not too long ago I had to go to the repairs to fix the whole laptop, (MacBook Pro) as something was wrong with the battery, so I had to reinstall all of my sims. Before it broke, the last one I had installed last was also Island Paradise. Until yesterday it let me go on as normal, but until I went onto the choose household to then go into gameplay, it said: "No disc found! Please insert the Island Paradise expansion pack - Retry / Quit" Or something similar to that. (Spamming retry would not work, I even took the disc out while in game) So I thought, "But if I don't have it in, then why did you let me press the > button? I inserted all of my discs to check if they thought it was another one, (I've been looking for answers the whole day yesterday, it said something like that) but it said "Please insert the Island Paradise disc" for all of them. So I thought, okay, I'll try once more, and it said the same thing. Before I tried that, it had it how it usually was, but didn't say Retry/Quit. This has happened before and I only needed to do it again once more or twice, then it would've worked. But the same thing happened as yesterday. Please help! I'd be so grateful. Devil :eahigh_file:

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

@mxll1e

Please read the opening post in the stickied Mac disc error thread on this forum - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Mac-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p/4882518#U4882518

Locking this thread but feel free to post in the linked thread if you need further help.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Also I'm not usually on this website so, sorry if I forget about this post, which is unlikely because I love my Sims *3* Broken heart

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

@mxll1e

Please read the opening post in the stickied Mac disc error thread on this forum - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Mac-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p/4882518#U4882518

Locking this thread but feel free to post in the linked thread if you need further help.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 3 (185 Views)