Re: No Sims 4 Folder in Documents?

by Tremayne4260

Original Post

No Sims 4 Folder in Documents?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was looking around just now to install some custom content for the first time, and ran into trouble when there was no Sims 4 file to open in my Electronic Arts folder. Does anyone know the cause of this? Or how to fix it? Thanks.

Just for some background, I'm on Mac and I've been playing the Sims 4 on this computer for years, and there's nothing out of the ordinary with the computer (to my knowledge). 

Also, I've attached an image of how the EA folder looks. 

Message 1 of 3 (514 Views)

Hero

Hi  @Shecka154

moved your post to the mac forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (490 Views)

Champion

Did you check the Cloud to see if your game is saved there? Most Macs that have updated to High Sierra and Mojave have their Documents folder automatically saved to the Cloud unless you turned that feature off. Check there first and see if it is there.

Also, what kind of Apple computer are using and what are the specs? The Specs are found under the Apple Logo in the upper left hand corner. Please do NOT include your Serial number.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (480 Views)