Re: My sims3 game keeps telling me I need to download.

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

My sims3 game keeps telling me I need to download.

★★★ Newbie

I have looked everywhere for an answer, I have even re-downloaded the game and updated my mac to the newest version. I have tried to update the sims3 game several times thinking my laptop hasn't actually downloaded it, I have bought the game off of origin and everyone is saying it should work but now I'm ready to just go get the hardcopy of the game. This is really my last option, asking online cause its really pissing me off and i have never had a problem with the game. It goes to the launcher fine (until it asks me to update) and then I update it, then it tells me I can play so from here everything works great but then when it goes to choosing which area you want to live and finally when it starts to connect to my ea account it says Im sorry unable to connect for I need to update the game to the newest version... which I have (as I said) re-downloaded the game, updated my macbook, and updated the game but nothing it still tells me I have to get the newest version... Frown PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 2 (134 Views)

Re: My sims3 game keeps telling me I need to download.

@xGucciMessiahx

Have you downloaded the patch manually instead of using the Launcher? Instructions and links here - https://bluebellflora.com/sims-3-manual-super-patch-for-mac-1-67/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)