My career tab is glitched, what do I do?

by rykkxr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My career tab is glitched, what do I do?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It just suddenly happened, I don’t know how to fix it. The part below the “Performance: XXX” glitched together and I can’t see anything. Please help! 

Message 1 of 6 (1,774 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My career tab is glitched, what do I do?

@rykkxr 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

Are you using CC/Mods? If so move out your Mods folder to the desktop, trash the localthumbcache file then load your game and see if it still occurs.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,755 Views)

All Replies

@rykkxr 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

Are you using CC/Mods? If so move out your Mods folder to the desktop, trash the localthumbcache file then load your game and see if it still occurs.

AHQSigImage.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,756 Views)

★ Novice
@Bluebellflora Hi, I moved my Mods folder out and trashed the cache package, and put my Mods folder back. The problem still occurs.
Message 3 of 6 (1,733 Views)

★ Novice
@Bluebellflora I’m using a MacBook Pro 13” on macOS Mojave version 10.14.5 with a 3.1Ghz Intel Core i5 professor; 8GB memory, Graphics would be Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB
Message 4 of 6 (1,730 Views)

★ Novice
@Bluebellflora I think it has something to do with my mods, I removed them and launched the game and it works fine now
Message 5 of 6 (1,726 Views)

@rykkxr

Yep, that's why I asked you to move out the Mods folder Standard smile You probably have an outdated UI mod which needs to be updated to the current patch level of the game. Check with the creator of the Mod(s) and download the newest version if they have released one.

AHQSigImage.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,695 Views)