Re: My build mode is not working?

by DragonRiderElisa

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

It's up and under the only name that has testing in it, should be the lot with not much on it 64x 64 x its a house i downloaded that i was remodeling

Message 71 of 80 (984 Views)

EA Sims Team

@DragonRiderElisa

Thank you!  I have the lot now.  Feel free to remove it from the Gallery if you like.  We'll investigate.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 72 of 80 (977 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I understood thank you! @SimQARobo

Message 73 of 80 (967 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo Please let me know if the issue gets resolved or if a solution comes up ^^ I'm dying to play my game again

Message 74 of 80 (922 Views)

EA Sims Team

@DragonRiderElisa

So far we have not been able to experience the issue that you have described.  We'll keep investigating though.

Some other questions:

• Do you see the issue when the Mods folder is completely empty?
  • What GPU is the game using?  You can check by following these instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202053
  • Do you have any other programs running?
  • Can you send your Options.ini?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 75 of 80 (914 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@SimQARoboI don't have my mods installed since I was told to take them out while trying to see what's going on so the mods are not the problem it's my actual game, because I just reinstalled sims 4 as well as origins and it's still lagging super bad. At this rate I can't play my game at all with this problem, it's in my actual game not the house or the save file, my game in my laptop

I don't know what more to do, I love sims and I want to go back to playing it but I'm crushed right now that I can't play it because of this problem. I have no other programs running on my Mac book pro

Message 76 of 80 (875 Views)

EA Sims Team

@DragonRiderElisa

Looks like we can reproduce the issue ourselves now.  Thank you for the information.  We'll look into it.

Message 77 of 80 (836 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo If you find a solution please, please tell me cause I’m at rock bottom with this. I’m crushed I can’t play a game I love

Message 78 of 80 (822 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

@DragonRiderElisa

While we look into this issue, does it help if you play on smaller lots?

EDIT: Another possible workaround you can try is to build without roofs, and then place the roofs at the very end.

Message 79 of 80 (801 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tried a smaller lot and it still will lag but not as much. If you find the solution please let me know? I’ve missed playing the game

Message 80 of 80 (734 Views)