My Sims 4 Game Wont Stop Saving

by AmbcrLies

Original Post

My Sims 4 Game Wont Stop Saving

★★★ Newbie

Well this is kind of weird but i don't know if many people have been having this problem but i was casually playing my sims 4 game when i decided it was enough playing. i was building a mansion and i have done a lot in a large period of time. i started saving in build modethen i was waiting around 5 minutes and relised how long it was taking. usually it would only take about a minute. so i left till morning and even in the morning it was still saving. I'm on a mac. Can Anyone Help Me? Broken heart

Message 1 of 5 (589 Views)

Re: My Sims 4 Game Wont Stop Saving

Champion (Retired)

You will need to force a restart of your Mac. People in the Sims Mac forum probably can help you with that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (580 Views)

Hero

Hi @AmbcrLies

moved your post to the mac forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (562 Views)

@AmbcrLies  You can force-quit TS4, or any application that's not responding, with cmd-optn-esc.  A window will appear, and you can select which application(s) to close.

This particular save has to be corrupt.  If it didn't have a problem before, it certainly does now, so if you want to keep playing it, your only option is to go back to a previous version.  Even if you never use "save as," you should be able to pick from several earlier save points.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/how-to-restore-a-previous-saved-game-in-the-sims-...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (558 Views)

@jpkarlsen wrote:

You will need to force a restart of your Mac. People in the Sims Mac forum probably can help you with that.

This is NOT necessary. You can CMD and Tab to switch between open apps on your Mac. If you switch to Finder you can then click on the Apple in the menu bar and then Force Quit.

Forcing your Mac to shut down is only ever a last resort if the entire operating system is hanging and unresponsive.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 5 (512 Views)