Re: Missing/ deleted data?

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Missing/ deleted data?

★★★ Newbie

I haven't been on sims for a long time and I booted it up to look at my old worlds and stuff but then it said I have incomplete data and/or missing data and I have not touched my save files ever which means there is literally no way I could have deleted data. The only thing I do know is that I tried to place my sims on my dashboard and miserably failed a few times but I succeeded in the end. Thats the only time I've been touching my save file ever. And I noticed the sims wasn't saved as a program on my computer like other apps (Spotify, Minecraft etc) so I just dragged it in under programs but it runs the same before as it does now. I have a Mac btw. Im getting a little stressed out as I've spent a lot of time on my sims worlds and I would like to know if there is any solve to this issue. As I've said I could not have deleted any data as I have not touched my save files under applications ever (because I've been afraid that something like this would happen). Thank you so much for helping. I have no CC btw.

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: Missing/ deleted data?

@LeaLee46

Please read this help page and make sure your Sims 4 app and Sims 4 Packs folder are in the same location. This must be the game install location set in Origin https://bluebellflora.com/2020/06/17/repairing-sims-4-packs-in-origin/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)