Re: [MacBook] gallery crashes game if opened when in cas.fulleditmode

by crinrict

Original Post

[MacBook] gallery crashes game if opened when in cas.fulleditmode

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? most recent/current model
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open up cas in cas.fulleditmode. Open the gallery. The game crashes.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you try to open the gallery after entering CAS in cas.fulleditmode. Doesn't matter if mods are neabled/disabled.
What do you expect to see? I expect the gallery to open and be able to scroll through it. It instead crashes the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

hi! so. whenever I load up cas from playing as a family in cas.fulleditmode, i'm able to do whatever I want. but if I try to get to the gallery, it shows the homepage and then crashes my entire game. i'm able to save families of mine to the gallery while in cas.fulleditmode, but unable to acces the gallery itself. no clue why.

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Re: [MacBook] gallery crashes game if opened when in cas.fulleditmode

Hero
@Brixxia Moved your post to the mac forum

There's this known issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/Sims-4-keeps-crashing-when-accessing-the-Gallery/m-p/... but yours sounds a bit different.

Could you try the posted workaround and let us know if that works for you anyways ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)