Mac - Initialization error at startup [135dec40:a69d8f94:00000000]

by firedanger21

Original Post

Re: The sims 4 start up error

@Clarkieblarkie

Please run the Origin reset tool then try again.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 21 of 32 (2,969 Views)

Re: sims 4 Initialization error at start up, game not starting after 10/27 updat

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai
Hi. I have the problem described above, i.e.
Initialization error at start up. Do you have any guide in Polish? Thank you for your attention and I look forward to receiving feedback
Message 22 of 32 (1,888 Views)

Re: sims 4 Initialization error at start up, game not starting after 10/27 updat

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai Will uninstalling and reinstalling help?
Message 23 of 32 (1,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai Hi im playing on Mac, and yesterday everything was working but i GOT the student package and suddenly nothing would work? I litterly try for 4 hours. Now when I try do download and repair and upgrade the game it’s going fine but when I’m pressing play it won’t work it comes right on the error code “initialization error at start up” and I try to log in and out of origin an click repair but nothing helps!!!
Message 24 of 32 (1,812 Views)

Re: can't play my game

★ Novice

hi um my games fully updated could you plllllsss help me

Message 25 of 32 (1,573 Views)

Re: can't play my game

★ Novice

hi if your on origin
if you right click on sims and go repair it fixes it i like just did it and it worked

Message 26 of 32 (1,571 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same! and I can't find anything to help. I installed the sims 4 animal expansion package and now NOTHING works. I have tried uninstalling origin, updatingg both origin and my Mac and literally NOTHING WORKS... 

Message 27 of 32 (1,401 Views)

@Siljetha 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 28 of 32 (1,373 Views)

★ Novice

That"s a damn joke. 4 month that's i wait for a solution for this problem, 4 month that i lurk the forum and thread for solutions, 4 month of uninstall, delete files, changing folders and whatever the sh*t i'm not supposed to do with a game that i OWN. I'm clearly fed up with it, fed up with this game, this Origin and this EA service. That's inacceptable. 
Bye and have a great day. 

Message 29 of 32 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same situation !!! THAT IS A SHAME.

Message 30 of 32 (830 Views)