Re: Mac - Disc Authentication Failure

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mac - Disc Authentication Failure

★★ Novice

Hi

I just installed the sims 3 +island paradise + into the future, I used super patcher to update the game and tried all advise that I could find to fix disc unauthorized problem but it still the same.

I login to origin to download my games, but only the base game is there, all other games don't show in my library. I tried to redeem my codes but it said all of my disc have been register already. So I tried to contact origin but I am living in Thailand, my only choice is live chat. I have been waiting for hours and submit my issue again and again every time it said on advisors are available. 

I played the sims 3, showtime, supernatural, island paradise before and they were fine.  When I installed into the future disc unauthorized problem always happen and I couldn't fix it. So I stop playing the sims for years because I can't fix this problem. I really wanna play it, please help me. T^T

Thank you so much

Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Accepted Solution

@paratism

Please read the opening post in the stickied Mac disc error thread on this forum - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Mac-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p/4882518#U4882518

Locking this thread but feel free to post in the linked thread if you need further help.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)

All Replies

@paratism

Please read the opening post in the stickied Mac disc error thread on this forum - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Mac-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p/4882518#U4882518

Locking this thread but feel free to post in the linked thread if you need further help.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)