[Mac] April 14th, 2020 Patch Notes

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

[Mac] April 14th, 2020 Patch Notes

Community Manager

Update 04/14/2020 - Mac: 1.62.69.1220

Hello Simmers,

We have a small but important update to address some critical issues for macOS players. Thank you for your reports and assistance in tracking down, and drawing awareness to these important issues.

• Players can once again launch The Sims 4 in their language preference when their choice is different from the Origin language options.
  • Downloaded Packs are now correctly moved to their new location. Origin will no longer insist on reinstalling the packs. This means players won’t end up with two copies.
  • A few stability improvements were made.

Additional Information:
If one of the workarounds from AnswersHQ was applied to get the game going last week, players don’t have to undo it. No additional action is necessary.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 1 (2,332 Views)