[MAC] Cant download Sims3 MonteVista

by Sugarlove2468

Original Post

[MAC] Cant download Sims3 MonteVista

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:57786&encryptedAuthToken=INbCdD6FAe0ND8AcYXJcXLrkHr2sC-22RfFf9Guvtxll6mLail8Fbn2QDwhxBZnD_SentpBjYpLypu5GVj3rw75NqJh7wiZDBkg6k3Qp3vsDsiVpS9NOPaRg4AVqcRL_

Hi there, this is what appears in a new window when I try to download Sims3 MonteVista on my Mac which I have purchased from Origins - can you help? the page doesn't do anything and there is nothing in my Downloads. thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (474 Views)

Re: [MAC] Cant download Sims3 MonteVista

Champion (Retired)

@Sugarlove2468 wrote:

sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:57786&encryptedAuthToken=INbCdD6FAe0ND8AcYXJcXLrkHr2sC-22RfFf9Guvtxll6mLail8Fbn2QDwhxBZnD_SentpBjYpLypu5GVj3rw75NqJh7wiZDBkg6k3Qp3vsDsiVpS9NOPaRg4AVqcRL_

Hi there, this is what appears in a new window when I try to download Sims3 MonteVista on my Mac which I have purchased from Origins - can you help? the page doesn't do anything and there is nothing in my Downloads. thanks!

Hello

Try downloading from the Store instead of through Origin - log in on thesims3.com website and download Monte Vista from either the world's item page or from your purchase history list. Make sure you have your game launcher open before you try to download it.

Caspin

Message 2 of 2 (469 Views)