Lots won't load after patch update?

by maddyhague

Original Post

Lots won't load after patch update?

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying to load any lot - inhabited, empty, or with nothing built on it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The plumb bob loading screen just stays animating, as if it's still loading (the green plum bob spins and the copy animates on and off), but never actually loads the lot. I waited for ten minutes and nothing happened. Restarting the game or the computer does not resolve the problem.
What do you expect to see? The lot loading in less than a minute, usually much less.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated to the patch sent out today.

I appear to be having a problem with the most recent patch sent out today. I'm on a Mac, but there's never been a problem before. After updating my game this evening, I suddenly can't load any lots. It just gets stuck on the loading screen. I don't have any mods or anything, either.

Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

Re: Lots won't load after patch update?

@maddyhague 

Could you repair your game and see if that helps? Right/secondary click on the game in your Origin games library and select the repair game option.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)