Loads of Expansions and Stuff Packs are missing (64 Bit)

by Cuddlecreeper8

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 on Mac

★ Novice

Hi I did contact ea help but they just sent me to a link explain how to change it but the option to change it isn’t available for me they suggest I ask on here. No sure if I just haven’t been put in contact with the right person from ea help 

Message 421 of 694 (2,200 Views)

★★ Novice
@TigerCaiti that’s odd, i just said “i need the entitlements for ts3 metal version” and they did everything on their end, 64 bit was in my library right after
Message 422 of 694 (2,182 Views)

★ Novice

I will try that thank you for your help 

Message 423 of 694 (2,174 Views)

Re: Sims 3 - expansions/stuff packs not downloading

★★ Novice

If you are missing DLC and content from the Sims 3. You have to go on the Sims 3 store under purchase history and re download everything you bought. I hope this helps. 

Message 424 of 694 (1,825 Views)

Re: :((

★★ Novice

Same here.

Message 425 of 694 (1,502 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 (64 bit & Metal) still hasn't appeared in my game library...

★★ Novice
@Syannaxx They told me the exact same thing. I told them I got the game as a gift from a friend and they say said I should contact G2A to assist. I told them they merely supplied the code, and the game is on your platform. So they should be able to assist.
Message 426 of 694 (1,498 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 (64 bit & Metal) still hasn't appeared in my game library...

@2averagesimmers  It's worth contacting support again and maybe not mentioning where you bought the game.  If your product codes work for the 32-bit version of Sims 3, you should be able to get the "entitlements," as they're called, for the 64-bit versions of your base game and packs.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 427 of 694 (1,483 Views)

Loads of Expansions and Stuff Packs are missing (64 Bit)

★★★ Novice

I got my MacBook Air M1 today, and installed Sims 3 on it. 
Lots of my expansions are missing, see the below attachment
If it matters I redeemed a lot of my expansion though Keys I got from Steam since I bought most of the DLC when it was on sale on Steam months ago.
These keys apply to the Normal 32bit Mac/Windows version of Sims 3, but do they work on the 64 Bit Version?

Message 428 of 694 (633 Views)

Re: Loads of Expansions and Stuff Packs are missing (64 Bit)

@Cuddlecreeper8  Yes, any CD Key from Steam should work equally well in the 32- and 64-bit versions of Sims 3 in Origin.  But sometimes the "entitlements," as they're called, for the 64-bit version don't get automatically added.  So you'll need to contact EA customer support and ask that those entitlements be applied to your account.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you prefer, you can instead contact EA Help on Twitter or Facebook.  People have had particular success with Twitter during U.S. business hours.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 429 of 694 (613 Views)

My sims 3 won't run on my system

★★★ Newbie

I have downloaded The Sims 3 game on my Macbook. However, it won't allow me to play it because it says my system does not support 32-bit games, yet it said on the information below the game before purchasing that it is compatible with 64-bit systems. How can the entitlements be added to my pack so that I can play the game? I have asked for help in other ways, but I have not been assisted. 

Message 430 of 694 (593 Views)