Llama Bug ( ALL TABS IT'S ANNOYING PLEASE HELP! )

by sassydiva1809

Original Post

Llama Bug ( ALL TABS IT'S ANNOYING PLEASE HELP! )

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the newest one just updated it
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the packs currently, I never had a problem until I installed more cc for my game deleted ALL of my new cc and it's still broken!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know honestly.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can't really view anything
What do you expect to see? IT TO BE FIXED.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After I downloaded come CC ( my normal Night routine ) then I went to play with my new CC I went to the school tab because I was playing as. a teenager and the llama image showed up out of NO WHERE! can someone please help me I just got a new laptop to play this game it costed 1,500 dollars

Message 1 of 7 (6,778 Views)

Re: Llama Bug ( ALL TABS IT'S ANNOYING PLEASE HELP! )

★★★ Newbie

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Message 2 of 7 (6,770 Views)

Champion
@sassydiva1809 now that you've removed your CC and mods, close the game and right click it in Origin - there should be an option in the right click menu that says "repair" where it will go through the game and replace any missing or damaged files.
Message 3 of 7 (6,743 Views)

Hero

@sassydiva1809  After you have repaired, another thing you should do since you deleted the a bunch of cc at one time is to delete the "localthumbcache.package" file in your Sims 4 folder.  That is where all the images you see in CAS and other places in your game are stored.  Don't worry, the game will generate a new one the next time you start the game but the new one will only show what is in your game when you restart.  The llamas should all be gone.  The only thing you will probably notice is that the game will take a minute or two to regenerate the new images the next time you go to CAS or when you open the relationship panel.   

Message 4 of 7 (6,726 Views)

@sassydiva1809

Did you manage to fix this?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 7 (6,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CGrant56 I also have this problem and didn't have any CC or mods downloaded. I did download something from the gallery though and I'm assuming that is where the problem is. I deleted it the download, tried repairing, and deleted the localthumbcache.package but still have the problem. Any ideas?
Message 6 of 7 (5,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I just downloaded something from the gallery too but that didnt help fixing the problem. Done everything else, and now I just dont know what to do

Message 7 of 7 (4,708 Views)