Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ive lost the game codes of the sim3[Mac]

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ive lost the game codes of the sim3[Mac]

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Im using mac os, i completely lost all the codes of my games ( the sim ) but have only discs. Now im having a problem with it as it keeps saying no game disc found please insert.... i did insert the right disc but the same problem still remain.. Anyone have any suggestion ?

@Bluebellflora please and thank you in advance

Message 1 of 3 (88 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@Somsak2012

Please read the stickied disc error thread here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Mac-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p/4882518#U4882518

You will need you serial codes though. If the game is still installed on your Mac please read this guide on retrieving the codes through Terminal. Or follow @Skier0892 advice on retrieving them if you previously registered them on the game site.

I'm locking this thread but feel free to post in the stickied thread mentioned above Standard smile

Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is. 

The Sims 3 Mac Help Thread - | - The Sims 4 Mac Help Thread -
- The Sims 3 Mac super patch 1.67 - | - Origin Reset Tool for Mac -
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Apple Signature.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ive lost the game codes of the sim3

★★★★ Novice

Did you register your sims games to a Sims account? http://www.thesims3.com/. If you did not, you will  need the codes to be able to download the games again. 

Message 2 of 3 (77 Views)
Highlighted

@Somsak2012

Please read the stickied disc error thread here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Mac-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p/4882518#U4882518

You will need you serial codes though. If the game is still installed on your Mac please read this guide on retrieving the codes through Terminal. Or follow @Skier0892 advice on retrieving them if you previously registered them on the game site.

I'm locking this thread but feel free to post in the stickied thread mentioned above Standard smile

Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is. 

The Sims 3 Mac Help Thread - | - The Sims 4 Mac Help Thread -
- The Sims 3 Mac super patch 1.67 - | - Origin Reset Tool for Mac -
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Apple Signature.png
Message 3 of 3 (80 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help