The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 20 of 31 (11,268 Views)

Re: Error code

★ Novice

Yes i downloaded the Legacy edition last month and after that it was running smoothly, but now it just won´t start

Message 21 of 31 (11,261 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Initialization error at startup, Legacy Edition

★★★★★ Newbie

I solved mine like this 

1.) changed the language to Spanish in Origin

2.) selected repair (left click game in Origin)

it automatically began to repair and signs popped up that made it seem like it wasn’t gonna work out but I kept clicking repair until it did (this only took a couple minutes.)

3.) started the sims. 

TIP!: I saved my “Mods” in a back up folder on my desktop and the stuff under “Save Files” in a  folder too. I deleted “the Sims” from the folder “Electronic Arts” Under Documents inside my Finder app on my old MacBook ya hear? (I did this before I selected repair).. I hope you know a 2nd language? The Electronic Arts folder will create a new Sims folder and you just drag and drop your mods back into your mod folder and your save files back to its folder. If there is no save files start a new game in the sims. Save it and exit the game. I believed this will create that “saves” file. If you have any questions I’ll be simming!

Message 22 of 31 (11,234 Views)

@misswraae

Merged your thread into this one on the issue. The problem was fixed but now appears to have come back since ether last patch. Please switch your game language to English in Origin and see if it fixes it - https://bluebellflora.com/2019/11/16/the-sims-4-legacy-edition-initialization-error-at-start-up-in-m...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 23 of 31 (11,220 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Initialization error at startup, Legacy Edition

★ Novice
@TheMarkastar Why change it to Spanish? But I will try it. Thank you :-)
Message 24 of 31 (11,198 Views)

Error [135dec40:3fbbecd0:00000064:000

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? i dont know where to see it
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? expansions- all except university because i had to download the sims legacy edition game packs im not shore and i only have one stuff pack, its the one with the maids
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? the numbers of the error are these- [135dec40:3fbbecd0:00000064:00000000]
What happens when the bug occurs? the game doesnt open
What do you expect to see? the game opening
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. yes i just did the download of the patch and i was opening the game and it said error [135dec40:3fbbecd0:00000064:00000000] and the game doesnt open

so i had to download the sims legacy edition and when i did it the game had an error like this one and it wouldnt open the game, but it was magicly fixed, but now it says-

Não é possível iniciar:

Erro de inicialização.

[135dec40:3fbbecd0:00000064:00000000]

help please bcs my cousin is having the exact same problem...

Message 26 of 31 (11,106 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same issue- my game's repairing right now so I'll let you know if it works.

Message 27 of 31 (11,066 Views)

★★ Novice

It worked- hope it works out for you

Message 28 of 31 (11,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you repair it?????????????????

Thanks

Message 29 of 31 (10,995 Views)

★★ Novice

on origin, go to your games, click the sims 4 and instead of clicking play, press the mechanic button next to the star and click repair

Message 30 of 31 (10,974 Views)