I tried just about everything. I am stumped and upset!

by Maiahbw

Original Post

I tried just about everything. I am stumped and upset!

★★★ Newbie

It keeps telling me to download something and when I try to it says "it can't support your system". I try again but this time I skip the download, and just post the play sign.  Another icon that looks just like the icon I'm using appears and then they both disappear.  I tried looking stuff up but nothing works.  I really want my money back.  I don't remember them saying this wouldn't work on the newer Mac books.  

Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)

Re: I tried just about everything. I am stumped and upset!

[ Edited ]

@Maiahbw  I'm a bit confused as to what you're trying to do.  (This is about Sims 3, right?  If not, I can move your thread to the appropriate section.)

A bit more information would be very helpful.  Do you have anything Sims 3-related installed right now?  What are you trying to download, and from where?  Can you attach an image of the error message(s) you're seeing?  In mac OS, you can press cmd-shift-4 and drag your cursor over the part of the screen you want to capture.

It would also help to know the specs of your mac.  Here's how to provide them:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-3-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/475...

Edit:  I've moved your thread to the dedicated Sims/mac section.  Please let us know if you still need help.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (367 Views)