I downloaded a save and it's not showing up in my game.

by giorgiamacca

Original Post

I downloaded a save and it's not showing up in my game.

★★★ Newbie

Hey there! 

I am very new to saves/mods and CC and have recently just started using them. 
I have had success with installing mods and CC into my game with no issues and no side effects to my game either. However today I downloaded a save which a content creator had made and it isn't showing up in my game. 
I followed the instructions which seem pretty straight forward, download the save, and then put it in Documents>EA>Sims 4>Saves but it just wont show up in my game. 

I tried deleting all other saves so I only have that one (I don't really use those games anymore) but that didn't help either. 
I'm not sure if I'm missing something or maybe there is something wrong with my game? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am playing on Mac. 

Message 1 of 3 (221 Views)

Save not showing up in game

★★★ Newbie

Hey there! 

I am very new to saves/mods and CC and have recently just started using them. 
I have had success with installing mods and CC into my game with no issues and no side effects to my game either. However today I downloaded a save which a content creator had made and it isn't showing up in my game. 
I followed the instructions which seem pretty straight forward, download the save, and then put it in Documents>EA>Sims 4>Saves but it just wont show up in my game. 

I tried deleting all other saves so I only have that one (I don't really use those games anymore) but that didn't help either. 
I'm not sure if I'm missing something or maybe there is something wrong with my game? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am playing on Mac. 

Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: I downloaded a save and it's not showing up in my game.

@giorgiamacca

Is it zipped? DO you need to extract it? All save files should have file names such as Slot_00000002.save.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)