I don't have a sims 4 mod folder

by Bebe_bri

Original Post

I don't have a sims 4 mod folder

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing this game for a few years now but I decided to restart completely so I deleted the game and then reinstalled it. All I have in my Electronics Arts folder is the EA Services folder and no Sims 4 folder. I have started the game but there's absolutely no folder what so ever, I'm so confused. I'd like to add mods to my game but there's not Sims 4 folder?! Anyway, I have a MacBook, the game has been on this laptop for a very long time I just can't understand where the folder has gone?? 

Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)

Re: I don't have a sims 4 mod folder

Champion (Retired)

@Bebe_bri 

Start the game once and it will be created.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

Re: I don't have a sims 4 mod folder

@Bebe_bri

A few people are posting this at the moment, can I ask why you're looking in the Application Support folder in your user Library for your user data? Is there instruction somewhere to look there?

Your user data (saves, mods, tray files, user settings etc.) is in your Sims 4 folder which is in Users > [your user account] > Documents > Electronic Arts. The Mods folder is created once you have enabled CC and Mods in the in-game settings.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 3 (243 Views)