December 2015 - last edited December 2015 by rumbutter
I am running the Sims 3 on my Macbook Pro, with the latest El Capitan operating system. However, every time I open the game, I can see all the opening videos and menu, but I can't see the game. Everything is just white. I had my laptop at an Apple repair shop a few weeks ago and they said that my graphics card should be able to support the game, so clearly the issue is with that. Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong and how I can fix it? Thank you!
@Bluebellflora please and thank you in advance
What Mac do you have? Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop and select About This Mac. Please provide the following information (you may need to click on More Info depending on what operating system you're running:
- Operating System (Version)
- Mac model
- Memory (RAM)
- Are you running any antivirus?
- Do you have Time Machine/Spotify/Dropbox or similar running?
- Are you patched up to date? You should be on patch level 1.67
- Do you use CC/Mods? If so, have you tried removing them and seeing if that fixes your problem?
- What Expansion and Stuff Packs do you have installed?
Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is.