I can't play to Sims 3 anymore Since iOS !10.11.3(MAC)

by lelelovesims3

Original Post

I can't play to Sims 3 anymore Since iOS !10.11.3(MAC)

★ Novice

Hey everybody , can you help me please ? i have also a problem about the sims 3 with El Capitan , on a Macbook Pro 13'' with 4 go of RAM and Intel Graphic 4000 HD and Intel Core I5 .. When i was on Yosemite , everything was good , no bug , no crash .. it was a good time .. now , i can't play anymore ! I know i can use Origin but i've lost my  Sims 3 Animals and Cie serial Code Key and it's my favorite add-on , i won't have to buy this one one  more time ,..so i can't play on it ..what can i do ? i've already uninstall my game and addon and reinstall them , repatched my game , uninstall my store items ..i was thinking about this fact: can i go to a Apple Store and make uninstall El Capitan and reinstall Yosemite ? (PS: i can't use the recovery mode anymore, i've already reinstall with it El Capitan and i hadn't a time machine Save as it's a new computer and i wasn't thinking about it ) i'm hopeless .. if someone can help me i'm ok with it , already thanks for help and bye !

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: I can't play to Sims 3 anymore Since iOS !10.11.3(MAC)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @lelelovesims3,

I answered your here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/CURRENT-ISSUE-The-Sims-3-Disc-Authorisation-No-Disc-Errors/m-p...

Apple won't downgrade your Mac to OS X Yosemite as far as I know.

Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)