I can't get Dragon Valley to work..

by charinv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't get Dragon Valley to work..

★ Novice

I have Dragon Valley registered to my sims 3 profile however, when I go to install the world to my game it wants me to purchase it again! why is this? I have included a picture with a yellow highlight showing that I have it on my account. I have also attached a picture of it showing the price for Dragon Valley, I have brought things off of the sims 3 store before and it always says download when I need to re download it to my game. Dragon Valley doesn't allow this! why D: ? What can I do?

Message 1 of 8 (568 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't get Dragon Valley to work..

@charinv  I have the same issue, and I think it's normal or at least fairly common.  Can you find Dragon Valley in your purchase history?  That's how I download it, and it was still there (and installed fine) as of a few days ago.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (555 Views)

All Replies

@charinv  I have the same issue, and I think it's normal or at least fairly common.  Can you find Dragon Valley in your purchase history?  That's how I download it, and it was still there (and installed fine) as of a few days ago.

Message 2 of 8 (556 Views)

★ Novice

I got it as a disc but I can’t find it as I moved houses & can’t find where it is  😅

Message 3 of 8 (551 Views)

@charinv  You clearly registered it on the Sims 3 website, since it's showing as owned.  It should therefore be in your store purchase history.  Click Store > My Store Account > Purchase History, let it load (it sometimes takes a while, or a couple of refreshes), and go through the pages until you find DV.

If this doesn't work, you can contact EA customer support and ask for help.  There should be a record of your registering the world, since it's listed on your account.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 4 of 8 (538 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you! I will give it ago when I get home 😊😊 and let you know if I got it working. 

Message 5 of 8 (535 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem, with more than 1 world, but I am also having a problem that my purchase history is not loading. I have contacted ea, gave them the order numbers where I had purchased these years ago and they are telling me they cannot find the order numbers. My billing history does not show what I purchased, only says place holder.

Message 6 of 8 (410 Views)

@iam_Crazar  The store purchases don't necessarily show up the way other EA purchases do, so an EA support rep might not be looking in the right place, so to speak.  I've had that problem myself and needed to explain what the store is (a way to buy content with digital currency) before getting help.

When you say your purchase history doesn't load, does it keep spinning, or is it empty?  I often have to refresh a few times and wait for a while before it loads for me, and if that's your issue, you can wait longer or try a different browser.  If your purchase history is empty however, there's unfortunately no way to fix this issue other than to go back to support and ask for help again.

If you don't get anywhere this time around, please let me know, and I'll ask around to see whether there's something else you'd need to do.

Message 7 of 8 (391 Views)

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict I was finally able to access my purchase history by opening it in new tabs until it loaded. Finally have all my worlds and store items back in game. Thank you so much for responding. If it hadn't been for that I would probably still be waiting for it to load.
Message 8 of 8 (357 Views)