I bought The Sims 4 for Mac but it doesn't show in My Games!

by lipopish99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought The Sims 4 for Mac but it doesn't show in My Games!

★ Novice

I already filled out the redemption code and downloaded origin. Now I do not see it appearing on My Games. Do I have to wait until it finishes downloading? Also when I go to My Games there's like a loading icon that appears, I'm not for sure if that means that it's downloading or not.

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought The Sims 4 for Mac but it doesn't show in My Games!

Hi  @lipopish99,

If you redeemed your code, it should appear in My Games section inmediately. Can you upload a screenshot of the loading icon that you see?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (259 Views)

All Replies

Hi  @lipopish99,

If you redeemed your code, it should appear in My Games section inmediately. Can you upload a screenshot of the loading icon that you see?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, I had figured it out!

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)