How to

by meganelizabethd

Original Post

Highlighted

How to

★★★ Newbie

I am not able to update my main Sims 4 Game Digital Deluxe. I have contacted support numerous times with what to do and feel like I've tried everything they suggested and more. I've even spent money on a program to clean up my mac to free up space and that hasn't even helped! This is the error code I keep receiving:

Origin is not able to download The Sims™ 4 Digital Deluxe to /Applications/The Sims 4.app/Contents/Delta/GP07/Version.ini_DiP_STAGED.

Please check that the location is available or cancel and restart the download to another location.

I am using a 2010 MacBook Pro Version 10.12.6 - 2.53 GHz Intel Core i5 - Memory 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB Intel HD Graphics 288 MB

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: How to

@meganelizabethd

Programs that claim to free up space on your Mac are never a good idea as they often remove files they shouldn't which can, sometimes, result in destabilising the operating system.

Do you mean update or install? Because the Legacy Edition of the game has not had any updates.

Please right click on the game in your Applications folder, click on Show Package Contents and navigate to Contents > Delta > GP07. Open the Version.ini file using TextEdit and please copy and paste all the text from that document into a post here.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)