How to cancel Free-Trial Order The Sims 4

by Big_Bear_Mac

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to cancel Free-Trial Order The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I use Macbook
I did order trial for The Sims4 and found out later that it is for PC only so it is useless.

Anyway I can cancel the trial order? Since I don't want to end up automatically order games without chance to trial 

BiG Bear

Message 1 of 4 (2,811 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to cancel Free-Trial Order The Sims 4

EA app Team

Hi @Big_Bear_Mac,

Sorry for the late answer, but please, do not worry: the game won't be automatically purchased after the time of the trial ends, you just wouldn't be able to access The Sims 4 until you decided to purchase it.

If you never download nor install the trial, then the trial won't even start. The 48h of the trial won't start until you open the game for the first time.

Does that answer you questions? Let me know if you have any doubts.

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,984 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @Big_Bear_Mac,

Sorry for the late answer, but please, do not worry: the game won't be automatically purchased after the time of the trial ends, you just wouldn't be able to access The Sims 4 until you decided to purchase it.

If you never download nor install the trial, then the trial won't even start. The 48h of the trial won't start until you open the game for the first time.

Does that answer you questions? Let me know if you have any doubts.

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Message 2 of 4 (2,985 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
So it means that if I don't open the sims 4 it will be there for ever
Message 3 of 4 (2,524 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @JamesTheAsian23,

If you download the trial but never launch the game, then the 48h trial won't start and won't finish.

Keep in mind launching the game means pressing 'Play' in Origin, not starting a new game in the main menu of the game.

Forever? That is a big word - I don't know what will happen, let's say, 10 years from now. I can say that's how it works now Wink

Welcome to the forums!
-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (2,506 Views)