Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How can I download The Sims 4 Legacy edition for Mac?

by ballet600

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I download The Sims 4 Legacy edition for Mac?

★★★★ Newbie

I bought The Sims 4 awhile ago, however it does not launch. I found out later that there was a legacy edition of the game for older Macs (iMac 2011). How can I get this version?

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I download The Sims 4 Legacy edition for Mac?

Hi @ballet600 ,

The Sims 4 Legacy Edition is not available yet. The current version of The Sims 4 will be the Legacy Edition after June's patch

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)

All Replies

Hi @ballet600 ,

The Sims 4 Legacy Edition is not available yet. The current version of The Sims 4 will be the Legacy Edition after June's patch

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

@ballet600

Your game should launch at the moment, until the upgrade to Metal is implemented in a patch. What issue are you having exactly?

Using CC/Mods is at your own risk, EA are not responsible for making the game compatible with 3rd party content, the creator is. 

The Sims 3 Mac Help Thread - | - The Sims 4 Mac Help Thread -
- The Sims 3 Mac super patch 1.67 - | - Origin Reset Tool for Mac -
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Apple Signature.png
Message 3 of 3 (167 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help