Has anyone had issues with actions having to be repeated?

by trianna0007

Original Post

Has anyone had issues with actions having to be repeated?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I send my sims to work. He won’t go. I have to send him literally 20 times and he’ll stay for maybe 45 seconds. I send my sims to bed. They will stay asleep for maybe 15 sim minutes then wake up. They constantly have their energy bar low. Any action I initiate, I have to do it repeatedly. It’s making the game Unenjoyable for me.

Message 1 of 5 (189 Views)

Re: Has anyone had issues with actions having to be repeated?

@trianna0007  For work, try having the sim change into his work outfit before telling him to go.  If that doesn't help, tell him to go to the lot (click the ground of the lot and select "go here") before assigning him to work.  However, the lot itself may be a bit corrupt and need reseting or replacing.

Without mods, you'd need to place a second lot of the same type somewhere in the world so the sim doesn't lose his job, then bulldoze and replace the original.  After that, you could get rid of the second workplace.  With mods, or specifically NRaas MasterController, you could click on the ground of the lot or its map tag and select NRaas > MC > Reset Lot.

For the beds, try buying a new bed and placing it elsewhere to see whether your sims will sleep properly.

If that doesn't help, and the workplace replacement doesn't help either, your sims themselves may be corrupted.  In that case, there are certainly steps you can take to try to fix them, but please let me know whether you use mods or not, because they enable more straightforward troubleshooting steps.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (181 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you. Your suggestions, unfortunately didn’t work for me. I removed my entire mod folder and it worked. I also, found a weird scripting mod that appears to be the cause. Things are working as they should now. Thank you.

Message 3 of 5 (163 Views)

@trianna0007  Which mod was it?  I'd be curious to know.  Links aren't allowed, but naming is fine, unless the mod itself contains adult content.  In that case, please just list the creator, and I'll know.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (159 Views)

★ Guide

AW. Superstorm took it over from the original creator. I'm unsure who that is/was. It affected everything. My sim couldn't walk on grass, push a stroller, check a mailbox. It also didn't do what it was intended to do either.

Message 5 of 5 (156 Views)