Re: HELP! Male sims are showing up with the red and white skin w/ question mark!

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

HELP! Male sims are showing up with the red and white skin w/ question mark!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've come across this issue before when I've downloaded CC that doesn't work, so I'll just delete the CC or never use it. However, usually the issue affects both genders of Sims. I first noticed this issue when I played for the first time after the most recent update, even though I hadn't downloaded any new CC between the last time I played and everything worked and then the update. I've since pulled all the MODs and CC out of my game file, and still the problem persists. Please please help, I have no idea what to do from here! The picture attached is a randomly generated Sim with no CC (I've pushed the randomize button a million times and every male sim has this issue).

Message 1 of 2 (627 Views)

Re: HELP! Male sims are showing up with the red and white skin w/ question mark!

@hannahgjenson

Try a new Sims 4 folder by moving the current one to the desktop.

Repair the base game.

Trash and force a re-download of whichever pack(s) the broken content is from. Instructions here - https://bluebellflora.com/2020/06/17/repairing-sims-4-packs-in-origin/

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (606 Views)