HELP! Game freezes when I save

by shelby1193

Original Post

HELP! Game freezes when I save

★ Novice

Hi Friends,

My best friend and I are experiencing the same problem and after tons of research, we still don't have the answer, so we figured it was time to post. Here's whats going on- my game is not lagging and all seems to be going well. Then when I go to save my progress, the save screen never goes away, it completely freezes. I've left my game up for hours hoping it would save and let me continue, but no luck. I have to force quit the application every time. This issue started when I noticed Origin would not update the July 2019 patch. I researched and found I needed to download a different version of Origin. I did that and all was fine until a few days ago. I'm not tech savvy and have no idea what to do. I do not play with mods or cc and I play on a mac. I really don't want to delete all my files and start over because I'm in the middle of the perfect sim challenge. Thanks for helping! 

Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)

Re: HELP! Game freezes when I save

@shelby1193 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (300 Views)